For bridal looks, we recommend using volume lashes. Why? Because volume lashes are so customizable and can give you whatever look you want. If you’re going for a simple and bohemian outdoor wedding, we suggest a light weight fan with natural lengths. Going for an all-out glam look? Then we suggest a dense look made with volume lashes.
Here are 5 tips for getting your wedding day look:
- 1. Bring pictures to your lash artist that show the look you want. We suggest looking on Instagram under #eyelashextensions.
- 2. Get a “spot check” three days before you want your lashes applied. This will prevent any unwanted swelling or reactions from occurring on your wedding day.
- 3. Get lashes applied 2-3 days before your wedding. We suggest this time frame so you can get used to your lashes and calm down any reactions that might occur.
- 4. Brush your lashes twice a day. This will keep them in tip top shape for the wedding.
- 5. Use aftercare products. EyeCrave Lash + Beauty offers an aftercare system to prolong the life of your extensions, even after your big day.